You can save this job and apply at a later date.
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - Leinster and Mainland Europe
ERM Engineering+ Construction is a long-established mechanical engineering and construction management contractor supporting an international client base in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our current program involves construction, maintenance and shut down projects across the Pharmaceutical, Datacentre, Semiconductor, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Commercial Manager for one of client’s small works and maintenance division. The successful candidate will be responsible for Building Maintenance and and supporting the growth and commercial management of this division in the Dublin area.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Excelent communication to efficiently and effectively communicate project activity and aims across all company, department and involved organisation level.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, confident in communicating vital information.
- Proven ability of problem solving and resolve coordination issues and to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
Qualifications / Experiences
- Min 10+ years Construction management and related experience essential
- Facilities Maintenance experience is a plus.
- 3rd level qualification: Quantity Surveying / Engineering / Building Services
- Have experience in an electrical or mechanical services environment and facilities maintenance
Salary: DOE and qualifications
Job Type: Permanent/Staff - Full time
For further details please forward your Word Format CV and Salary Expectations.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ERM Engineering + Construction