You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Warehouse Operative - Monday to Friday Shifts
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
As we constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with us, a vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to provide operational support within the warehouse whilst carrying out various administrative duties.
If successful, you will work within our fast paced warehouse environment ensuring that the service provided to Iron Mountain`s clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
If successful, your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Picking and packing boxes and files whilst paying a great level of attention to detail.
- Dealing with confidential documents in a professional manner.
- Dealing with numerous client requests.
- Carrying out all ad-hoc administrative and site support duties as requested.
- Carrying out a high level of manual handling tasks in order to retrieve data from our company warehouse.
- Moving and wrapping pallets within our warehouse.
- Scanning various boxes and documents within our warehouse.
- Carrying out in-bounding and out-bounding duties with a great level of accuracy and care.
- Working within our fast paced environment ensuring that the service provided to Iron Mountain`s clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
- Carrying out driving duties where required.
What we offer:
- An attractive starting salary of £17,491.50 per annum.
- A quarterly performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme and flexible benefits (including healthcare).
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Fantastic week day working shifts.
What we require:
- Previous warehouse working experience.
- Experience of working within a data management environment would be extremely advantageous for this role.
- A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
- Comfortable operating at height within the warehouse.
- Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
- A willingness to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Comfortable working within a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
- The ability to carry out tasks with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- A strong health and safety awareness.
- As driving duties will be required in line with business needs, a driving license is essential for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and innovative organisation where various training and progression opportunities are available.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Iron Mountain Europe