You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Travel Consultant (French,Swedish,,German, Dutch)
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients.
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
Experience in Native GDS experience (either Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan) is ideal but knowledge in leisure or airline background is also considered.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (Circa 27,000 - 31,000 euro's negotiable/dependent on experience/language) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday business hours or Night shifts (higher salary!)
- Established and growing international business travel company plus bonuses!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, for a second language - business travel consultant in Dublin - please call Gemma (phone number removed) or email your CV . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Travel Trade Recruitment Limited