You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mid Level SQL Developer - Dublin South
Mid Level SQL Developer – Dublin South
My client, a fast growing and dynamic player in the energy industry, is seeking to expand their team by bringing on board a SQL Developer. The energy industry is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic sectors at present, especially in the data space!
You will work on an award-winning team in a very challenging environment. There will never be a dull day! Expect to be challenged daily and enjoy working on a diverse range of amazing projects!
* Creating database objects utilising T-SQL
* Creating and maintaining ETL processes utilising SQL Server Integration Services
* Creating and maintaining reports utilising SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI
* Providing technical solutions to internal business needs
* Providing technical support to the various internal departments
* Developing new database-centric functionality on existing software products
* Working in conjunction with the Software Development team, to understand core business requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
* 2+ years’ experience with SQL Server development using T-SQL
* Experience working with SSRS
* Experience working with SSIS
* Understanding of database performance tuning and optimisation concepts
* Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills
* Experience working with Power BI
* Experience programming in C# in a .NET environment an advantage
This is an amazing opportunity with a market leading salary and great benefits on offer! You will receive generous benefits package, healthcare, performance related bonus and travel tax incentives.
To hear more about this great opportunity, please feel free to call Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital