You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Quality Manager - West Dublin - Progressive Main Contractor
A Progressive Tier 1 Main Contractor with multiple live projects across Ireland, including a €65m residential development, €40m office development, high rise apartments as well as large Pharmaceutical plants and data centre's. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager based on a €multi-million project in West Dublin.
Quality Manager Skills:
The Quality Manager role would suit an experienced, delivery orientated individual with 3+ years experience with a large construction/engineering company.
- A third level qualification in a Construction / Quality related field
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience within commercial/mixed use construction for a Main Contractor / Engineering company
- Hands-on experience identifying and addressing quality risks in procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
As Quality Manager:
- Liaise with the Senior management teams, site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Carry out regular audits of sites and head office
- Liaise with design team, site team and sub-contractors to complete quality inspection reports, RFIT’s, NCR’s etc.
- Work with colleagues in the company to develop and promote higher standards in the quality of company operations and completed works.
- Prepare regular status reports for the Directors
- Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, building standards, Building Regulations, and adherence to programme
- Monitor subcontractors and direct employees on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and filed and maintained in the standard company format
What you'll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate of €55,000 - €60,000 + bonus + pension, depending on experience, and the opportunity to work with one of the most successful Tier 1 Main Contractor's in Ireland.
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on 0044 (0)(phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.