You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Commissioning Lead - Dublin
To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards. To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability. To work with the best.
Kirby is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
An exciting opportunity for a Commissioning lead has arisen for an energetic individual who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop commissioning plans and procedures for data centre projects
• Co-ordinate and implement testing and commissioning activities and manage relevant procedures,
• Liaise with Site Management Team, Equipment Vendors, Client Team and third party Commissioning Specialists,
• Chair commissioning meetings, monitor progress and witness final testing and acceptance of equipment,
• Produce / review method statements and complete of all site documentation as required,
• Ensure that the project sites meet the quality requirements of clients and applicable regulations.
To be considered you will:
• 7+ Years’ experience in a similar role within an electrical contracting environment
• Relevant Level 8 Degree or an electrical trade with relevant training and experience
• Relevant experience in Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects.
• Commercial Awareness
• The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
• Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
• Excellent record keeper and administration skills
• Drives for results
• Leads and influences others.
• Identifies and achieves commercial value.
• Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
• Plans and effectively manages projects.
• Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
• Is process driven and focuses on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Kirby Group Engineering