You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Euro Executive Recruitment are working with a leading Irish multi-disciplinary engineering contractor to recruit a Site Administrator to join their operations in Dublin
- Manage incoming documents and manage the distribution of documents to various project stakeholders
- You will ensure the various drawings, schedules and specifications are kept up to date and maintained for record purposes.
- Ensuring all paperwork details are recorded correctly with relevant signatures.
- Monitoring and Reporting of programme activities
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Strong Administration with 2 years’ experience
- IT Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Construction/Engineering Industry experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
Please contact Jerry Roche on (phone number removed) for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AA Euro Executive Recruitment