You can save this job and apply at a later date.
At Top our client a leading flooring and carpet specialist
has an exciting new opportunity for a Office Administrator to join our company. In this role you will be working in a multi-project environment and reporting directly to the Senior QS and Operations Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Material submittals
- purhchasing of goods
- Assisting the project team with document control
- Ensuring all correspondence are referenced
- Assisting project team members in using Aconex our document management system
- Responsible for checking the compliance and quality of documents as per Project and Aconex requirement
Skills & Experience Required
- 3 - 5 years plus in a construction document controller or Site Clerk position
- Excellent understanding of MS Office package
- Understanding of construction projects and documents
- Experience of working in a multi-project environment
- High level of organization and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Driving licence and car (site visits will be necessary from time to time)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise work
- Strong attention to detail
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.