You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Order Management Analyst German
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the primary role of the O2C Order Management Analyst German
- The Order Management Analyst will effectively monitor and resolve all sales orders & sales interface issues
- Effectively manage, track and resolve all Tier 2 customer disputes, close any issues with orders, in co-operation with established customers.
- Work in partnership with the O2C Order Management Associate to ensure excellent order processing & positive customer experiences
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Interaction Client Phone system
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Basic Qualifications for Order Management Analyst German:
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German language
Additional Skills/Preferences :
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Purcell O'Leary Recruitment