You can save this job and apply at a later date.
New Business Administrator with German
Our client based in Dublin 1 are currently looking to recruit a New Business Administrator with German. You will be required to provide a high quality customer service to my client’s customers in the German Market.
The main responsibilities as a New Business Administrator with German:-
* To carry out the principal new business functions across all products - input, requesting missing information, pipeline management, post – assigned to you as per the business needs. You will need to be able to react positively to ever-changing business demands
* To ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and to ensure systems are accurate
* Providing excellent customer service in contacting consultants to solve problems swiftly and to avoid unnecessary delays.
* On an ongoing basis to familiarise yourself and keep updated on all technical aspects of the job, e.g. products, procedures, compliance and legal issues
* To attend and participate in all training sessions organised on your behalf.
* Once gained sufficient experience, you may be required to help in the training of newer team members.
* Identify, put forward and discuss any ideas that may lead to the improvement of New Business processes and procedures
* To build positive and professional working relationships
* Complaint handling within guidelines and service standards
The essential requirements required as a New Business Administrator with German:-
* Fluent written and spoken German language skills
* Office administration experience
* Word Processing (MS Word, MS Excel and e-mail) experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to prioritise
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Good team player
* Customer Focused.
* Enthusiasm & Commitment
For more information please contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants