You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Premium Collections Administrator with German
Our client based in Dublin 1 are currently looking to recruit a Premium Collections Administrator with German for a 12mth FTC. You will be part of a team and provide high quality customer service to the German Market.
The main responsibilities as a Premium Collections Administrator with German:-
* To carry out the principal Premium Collections functions - Direct Debit Runs, Online banking collections and payments, premium related queries, reconciliations of accounts.
* To prioritise your workload in line with team targets and react positively to ever-changing business demands.
* To ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients as well as in updating the system.
* To provide excellent customer service to our clients and sales partners, solving problems swiftly and preventing unnecessary delays.
* To build positive and professional working relationships with our colleagues in Germany, as well as with other internal departments such as Customer Services, and New Business.
* To keep up-to-date on all technical aspects of the job - products, procedures, compliance and legal issues - attending any training sessions organised on your behalf.
* To participate in the training of newer team members.
The main requirement required for the Premium Collections Administrator with German:-
* Administration experience ideally gained from within an insurance company or within the financial sector.
* Insurance / Banking / Financial Services Qualification or be willing to work towards gaining above qualification.
* Keyboard skills with experience of Microsoft Office and other standard software. · Fluency in German - degree level or higher.
* Experience in a customer focused environment, producing accurate work within a tight timescale.
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
* Team and Customer focused.
For more information please contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants