You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Construction / Data Centres
A leading global organisation is actively seeking a contract administrator to join the team based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the leading technology clients.
As the contract administrator you will support the Contract Manager by preparing contract documents for services agreements, statements of work and any amendments associated with the contracts. You will be responsible for entering data into the company systems, managing internal and external information work flows, and other administrative tasks.
* Excellent Microsoft office skills.
* A proven track record in a contract administrator position, ideally within the construction sector.
* Educated to HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* High levels of accuracy, customer focused, and excellent time management skills.
* Ability to work as part of a small team and independently.
This is an immediate requirement. Apply today to be considered for an interview.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Highfield Professional Solutions Ltd