You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Starting on the 9th of May 2019-10th of May Full time office hours - Easrliest Start 8am - Latest Finish 5:30pm
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
* To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
* To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients
* To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forwarding calls to clients or their voicemail
* To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
* To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to your team
* To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any client queries are responded to within procedural timeframes
* To maintain the Business Centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
* To ensure that the receipt of deliveries including keys, recorded and couriered items are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
* To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection where required
* To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, writing emails to clients, letter writing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
* To work hand in hand with our security team
If you would like to know further details please apply asap!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Daniel Owen Ltd