You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you experienced in data entry and administration? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
A Masterdata Analyst position is open within the Financial Shared Services department (Belfast). This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment.
* Handle requests from customers, suppliers and business partners as required, using FinanceHelp where required.
* Maintenance of process documentation
* Provide assistance to Manager to support Financial Shared Services Centre service delivery.
* Adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and internal controls in line with the company’s Enterprise requirements.
* Adherence to SLA’s and targets
* Contribute to daily, weekly and monthly masterdata reporting.
* Any other activities as required.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* 4 GCSEs inc English & Maths grade C or above, or equivalent
* Accounts Payable experience
* Data entry experience
* Knowledge of VAT regulations
* Excellent quality
* Technical/Job Specific
* Customer Focus
* Quality / Work Standards
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.