You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Band 4 Administrator - Research and Helpdesk
Randstad are currently recruiting for a 9 month contract based in Lisburn. We need people with excellent administration and communication skills for an immediate start.
• Competitive salary €11.39 per hour
• Monday to Friday office hours
• Onsite parking, Lisburn location
• Pension & holidays
Qualifications / Experience
• Strong administrative experience essential
• 5 GCSEs A – C
• Customer Service or Helpdesk experience
• Excellent IT skills – including MS packages including Word and Databases
• Minute taking experience would be an advantageous
• Previous public sector experience is desirable
• Excellent communication and organisational skills required
• To provide a high level of administrative service to the team
• Ensure all customer queries are dealt with in the correct manner
• Collate all information and ensure records are up to date
• Assist with the administration of quotations, reports and meetings
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Business Support