You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Existing Business Administrator
This role offers an excellent opportunity to enhance your people skills in a financial services environment and work with a successful team of customer support professionals.
* Proactive communications with customers, to include but not limited to telephone, email written queries from customers and providing the highest standard of customer service
* Ensuring customers are dealt with accurately and efficiently, resolving their queries, at the same time adhering to company procedures
* Process administrative documents to set standards and service level agreements and ensure records of same are kept in accordance with company policies
* Ensuring all activities are carried out in full accordance with Treating Customers Fairly principles; the Consumer Protection Code and Royal London values
* Planning and organising their workload to ensure an efficient service level agreements.
* Effective planning of workload to ensure s SLAs and deadlines are met.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Minimum APA Life, Pensions and Investments
* QFA desirable or commitment to the achievement of QFA within agreed timeline
* Excellent customer focus with drive to provide superior service to customers
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and committed to learning and development
* Accuracy with attention to detail and numeracy skills
* PC literate
* Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to work as part of a small professional team
* Ability to meet deadlines/ SLAs and manage pressure/ prioritie.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.