You can save this job and apply at a later date.
eCommerce Web Administrator
Our client a global multi-channel retailer based in Ballymoney are currently looking for a passionate Digital Marketer, seeking to start their career in eCommerce to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will be working across all divisions giving them the potential to gain a vast amount of experience in multiple skill sets whilst liaising with other departments from Purchasing, Marketing and Designers.
- Order processing and review: Checking and managing orders, monitoring shipping rates and organizing shipping for large orders.
- Website Maintenance: Adding, reviewing and removing products, Content writing, adding promotions, updating pages.
- SEO: Writing relevant content descriptions in the correct structure and monitoring performance, creating interesting and relevant blog content.
- Website Performance Reviews: Speed testing, Reviewing unmatched search terms, product reviews, channel reviews.
- Email Marketing: Map and publishing emails.
- Analysing and Reporting: Reviewing, identifying trends and completing analytic reports
- Customer Service: Assist with customer service of web order queries and live chats.
- Marketplaces: Helping optimize listing on various marketplaces.
- Communication: Supporting and working with all other departments when required.
- Adhoc duties as advised by your manager
GCSE's: A-C Maths and English
Proven good standard of IT Literacy
Relevant degree in Business/Marketing/eCommerce although this is not necessary as long as have a passion to start a career in eCommerce.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.