You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Donard Recruitment are representing a successful construction business based in the Northwest who are looking to recruit for an Office Administrator.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and have experience of day to day office duties. Our ideal candidate would be able to multitask, Be computer literate and work well within a team.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Using Microsoft packages such as word, excel, outlook to complete day to day tasks
- Processing invoices, wages & financial information
- Delivery of excellent customer service.
- PA to director
- Ability to work accurately with figures
- Tracking staff working on different jobs – organising and scheduling
- Ordering Materials – stock control
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Responsibility for all stationary requirements by the business and that they are maintained and ordered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep all photocopiers.
- Assistance of timely, accurate and confidential administrative support to the Contract and Procurement Department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organisation archive system.
- Effective problem solving with positive outlook.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate changes to service or staff requirements.
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including excel.
- Appropriate and relevant experience within an administration and busy office environment.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- The ability to manage time and staff expectations with regards to the delivery of the required service is essential.
- PA Experience
- Graduate – preferably with a business background i.e. business studies
- 2 years continuous service in a recent administration role
- £16K - £18K PA Depending on experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.