You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The main objective of the job is to ensure each customer order meets the specified requirements and that the administrative tasks associated with ordering, progressing and delivering a vehicle are completed accurately and on time. Are you looking a challenge – This is a varied role making no two days the same.
* Maintains and develops good relationships with internal customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations and working in accordance with the dealership procedures;
* Maintains regular contact with the salesperson regarding orders placed, throughout the duration of order processing and taxing / delivery phase so that they are aware of progress, timescales and action required;
* To provide Sales Manager with information for salesman follow up and analysis of results;
* Receives instructions to order vehicles from the sales team via a completed customer order form and checks that form for accuracy or anomalies, querying and resolving where necessary;
* Places customer orders on the system, checks anticipated delivery date and advises the sales person so they can keep their customer informed;
* Arrange Registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles;
* Ensures all outstanding finance settlements in line with accounts and the Sales manager on part exchange vehicles are paid in a timely manner.
* Ensures purchase orders are raised for part exchange vehicles and appropriate HPI and vehicle mileage checks have been carried out;
* Carries out audit checks in line with the audit cycle.
* Understands and complies with all appropriate sales legislation relevant to the department, including the V5 policy;
* Work independently in a busy active environment managing workflow and own time;
* Carry out detailed checking of documentation;
* Present a consistently professional image to all customers and colleagues through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance;
* Maintain up to date knowledge about new administrative processes, products, systems and services;
* Completes any other reasonable activities as requested by management.
Skills and Competencies:
* Excellent IT skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Confident in using Kerridge and Compact systems
* Be self – motivated
* Strong organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively and to meet deadlines
* Demonstrates close attention to detail
* Confidently challenges and queries, anomalies with appropriate people
* Be willing to learn and continually update their product knowledge of vehicles and legislation
* 30 days holidays
* Access to Healthcare plan
* Automatic Enrolment in Company Life Cover plan
* Employee Car Purchase Scheme
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.