You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client based in Dublin 2 are currently recruiting for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join their growing global team based in Dublin. Reporting to the Dublin/London office head, the Administrative Assistant supports all administrative needs in the Dublin and London offices including executive assistance needs for company leadership and collaboration with company operations team, based in USA. The role is part-time (three days per week), 10.00am–6.00pm or (four days per week), 12pm to 6pm based in the Dublin office.
* Manage overall office organisation and tidiness including preparing relevant rooms for meetings/clients, set-up and breakdown of lunches, meetings.
* Assist with booking conference rooms, scheduling meetings on calendars and facilitate set-up of meetings/calls for Dublin team members
* Assist with setting up new hires including their computer, cell phone, desk/supplies, keys/keycard, collection of bios, ordering business cards, tour of facilities.
* Partner with other offices to assist with scheduling interviews, follow-ups.
* Collaborate with operations team to ensure compliance of Dublin and London office on company procedures.
* Maintain office supply inventories and related ordering and putting away to ensure appropriate quantities; breakdown boxes.
* Assist with yearly holiday card management and ordering of client gifts
* ·Manage office records and files.
* Manage Dublin and London team IT support and related requests.
* Handle greeting of guests.
* Assist with answering phones as needed, take messages, and triage requests into Dublin office on day-to-day basis
* Manage all shipping and other team support needs (client or otherwise)
* Support team in relevant packaging and supplies needs.
* Manage leadership and broader team travel needs including developing itineraries, booking travel and hotel, obtaining visas and other relevant needs, as appropriate
Desired skills and experience required:
* Minimum one years’ experience as administrative assistant or comparable role
* Experience working across multiple locations
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with the team and external partners
* Takes initiative in seeking training on company processes/procedures and proactively seeks opportunities to improve company/office operations
* Works collaboratively as part of a team
* Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
* Detail oriented, results-oriented and be able to multi-task and work in a face paced environment
* Possesses strong organisational and follow-up and project management skills
* Superb internal and external communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
* Ability to handle and protect confidential information
* Proficiency in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
For more information please contact Niamh @ Jacksonstone Recruitment
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants