You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Accountant required for my expanding client based in Dublin 1.
12 Month Contract (View to Permanency)
Responsibilities of the role:
• Month end management reporting - preparing month end reports for distribution to senior leaders and throughout the wider organisation
• Analysis of month end variances and investigation of drivers
• Month end processing – responsible for the preparation and processing of month end journals on SAP with appropriate back up
• Forecasting – Personnel and direct costs
• Assisting with preparation of European IT budget
• Liaising with non-finance IT cost centre owners on all financial matters
• Financial analysis on IT projects and liaison with Project Managers
• Communication with finance teams within all Lines of Business
• Involvement in the IT consumption-based charging model (Apptio system)
• Ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines for accounting procedures
• Other ad hoc financial work as required
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
• Qualified accountant – ACCA, ACA or CIMA
• Experience with month end processing and reporting
• The successful candidate will have a high level of self-motivation
• Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience of cost sharing and cost allocation models preferable
• Good attention to detail with strong analytical skills
• Good computer skills including a working knowledge of Excel is required
• Experience of SAP essential
• Flexibility in terms of role deliverables
• Team Working and Cross Functional Collaboration
• Drive for Results
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Risk and Control
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharma Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching your skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants