You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PV Systems Associate
This large, global company boasts a varied and highly skilled PV department at a virtual site in Dublin. With an open and welcoming atmosphere, this diverse team work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other departments such as Quality and Regulatory Affairs, to obtain their goals. This company values employee time and work-life balance and ensures their lifestyle is supported by their flexible start/finish times. Fostering talent and providing excellent training and development programmes ensure employees are supported and up to date with the latest movements in pharmaceuticals. Competitive salary and benefits package are offered.
As PV Systems Associate your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Liaise with PV Systems and IT Vendors in relation to data extraction, system functionality and user access
* Ensure good documentation practice
* Assist with patches and upgrades to safety database systems, updates to safety database systems and coding dictionaries
* Process user access requests to PV Systems
* Retrieve data from PV Systems to support internal reports
* Support ICSR team in acquisition and preparation of case processing metrics
* Coordinate product data submission work-flow
Experience and Skills Required:
* Life Sciences/Biological degree
* Minimum 1 year experience in Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance or Clinical Data Management
* Strong IT skills
* Previous use of safety database or clinical trial database
The PV Systems Associate will be a process driven individual with excellent communication skills, organisational skills and time management skills in order to deal with shifting priorities and time-lines. You will be detail orientated with above average IT skills.
No CV ready? Not sure? Apply with an up to date CV or give me a call to fine out more!
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.