You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Department: Leasepoint (Aircraft Leasing product)
Report to: Operations Manager
Adhering to company QA processes the employee will work in a medium size Application Development/Implementation Team taking direction from team leads to help maintain & expand our products and supporting implementations. The employee will primarily be involved in the production of Functional Specifications for both client and company sponsored (product) development items. While they won’t be coding they will require understanding of VB.NET and SQL so that they can analyse the existing codebase.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
* Write Functional Specifications and Design documents.
* Ensuring relevant functional requirements have been described in the Functional Specification.
* Extracting and interpreting business rules from legacy code documenting the rules in the Functional Specification.
* Work as part of the Application Development Team to design new functionality in our Aircraft Leasing Management software product.
* Writing System Test Plans/Test Cases.
* Design solutions based on VB.NET and SQL Server
* Work with Development Team on existing functionality to help maintain & expand our products.
* Work with implementation team on activities to support implementation – Reporting, Dataloads, Interfaces.
* Work with Report Designers such as SSRS.
* Work with clients in Ireland and abroad.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Relevant Third Level Degree
* Writing Functional Specifcations.
* Strong knowledge of VB.Net or C#
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Strong organisational skills
* Highly focused
* Excellent motivation skills
* Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
* Good client facing & customer service skills/experience
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Capable of clearly communicating and presenting technical concepts and issues
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Aviation industry knowledge
* Professional certification(s) desired
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Business Objects
* SQL Server
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.