You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service Apprentice
Customer Service Apprentice - only available to individuals aged 16-24
This role would be ideal for candidates interested in learning more about how to:
- Work in a customer-facing role
- Develop your skills within a customer-facing environment
- Learning the principles of customer service
- Service partnerships
- Monitoring the quality of customer service feedback
- Managing team performance
- Learning team leadership skills
In addition, you will complete a Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service, helping you to achieve a qualification to help with your future career.
This position is available in Belfast and Newtownards.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.