You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is a large residential developer with projects in North, South & West Dublin. We are looking to speak with senior engineers with apartment or housing build experience for permanent positions. Opportunities are available for intermediate and senior engineers looking to progress into Project Management.
- RC Frame experience is essential
- competent in leasing with numerous sub-contractors at the same time
- The person needs to be competent in dealing with my architectural, structural & M & E consultants and be able to discuss and agree detailing's of the block
- Someone who is familiar with QA/QC systems (sign off's)
- Someone who has a good understanding of structural detailing and the process for, detail approvals.
- Someone who has the knowledge and understanding of Bc(a)r's and ancillary certifications.
- Must be able to handle the responsibility of constructing the block to programme and report to the contract’s manager
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wallace Myers International