You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Outbound Sales Advisor (GoDaddy)
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
Nearly as old as the internet itself, GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. In short, to help them kick ass, online and off! As a Customer Development Consultant, you are part of an inside sales team that is focused on consulting and growing the business of any one of our 14 million KICK ASS customers.
This is an outbound sales position, calling our existing customers to discuss their products and services. No scripts, no cold calling and uncapped bonuses.
Work hard, play hard! Join a hard working but fun team and you’ll find yourself competing for monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Your day to day role:
- You will consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs.
- Knowledge of internet, social media and/or small business is highly preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills to include proven rapport building and sales techniques.
- Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call.
- Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics driven performance standard. We want the best for you and for our customers!
- Ability to close business sales and build a long-term customer relationship.
- Strong customer service and phone relationship skills.
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Problem solving, decision making skills and creative thinking skills.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- At least a year’s sales experience.
- At least 6 months of outbound sales experience in a contact centre environment.
- You can enrich the lives of others and are inspired to provide a truly exceptional experience one customer at a time.
- You are an action-oriented person who is a true self starter.
- You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth.
- You understand the privilege and obligation of being a part of a team.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding or strong willingness and aptitude to learn Internet and website technologies.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization.
- A strong sense of humour is required. We do not take ourselves too seriously and we do have a lot of fun!
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (Mon – Fri normal business hours)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.