You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client a a growing FMCG Company is looking for a logistics administrator to join their team. You will be a part of a busy logistics team supporting our Sales and Exports team.
- Organising loads
- Document control
- Coordinating the logistics function with the haulage companies, cold stores and customers
- Communicating with all parties
- Processing the data on to our ERP system
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate
- The ability to work on their own and within a team;
- Be reliable;
- Be organised;
- Be efficient;
- Have the ability to prioritise;
- Be capable of working under pressure;
- Possess strong Microsoft outlook and excel skills;
- Experience of ERP systems would be an advantage;
- Be a good communicator (spoken and written);
- Minimum two years' experience in a logistics role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.