You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Waterford based main building contractor.
- Cost Management of one or more projects.
- Procurement of sub contractors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Preparing variations and claims.
- Controlling accounts.
- Managing payments.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Generating reports.
- Working closely with management teams.
- Reporting to a Commercial Manager.
- Third level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
- 4 + year’s relevant experience with a main building contractor.
- Good IT systems knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Commercially astute
My client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career development.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please send your CV to Michael Boyce or call (phone number removed) in complete confidence.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.