You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Insurance Lawyer, Dublin
Insurance Lawyer, law firm, Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Our client's dedicated Insurance Department is consistently regarded as the market leader in Ireland on insurance (both life and non-life) and reinsurance matters.
This multi-disciplinary team has provided legal, regulatory and tax expertise in some of the largest and most complex insurance transactions in recent years.
They are now currently seeking to hire an experienced corporate/regulatory Lawyer or Solicitor to join our team.
All applicants should be qualified Lawyers or Solicitors and have:
- A minimum of five years' relevant experience with a large firm; advantageous for experience to include:
- Regular dealings with the Central Bank of Ireland, Insurance Department (or equivalent regulator) on behalf of (re)insurance clients
- Good knowledge of Solvency II
- Excellent analytical, technical and drafting skills coupled with a keen eye for detail
- A track record of excellence in client service
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate effectively and promptly with clients and colleagues
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- An ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
- A strong work ethic and flexible approach to work
For more information please call Carol on +353 (0) (phone number removed) or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.