You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Management Accountant 6 Month Contract
Our client a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world.
They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team at their site in Waterford. Within this role you will be responsible to deliver specific Management accounting goals, while being compliant with external financial regulatory requirements.
- To contribute to the achievement of the site business plan through providing accurate & timely Management accounting information as required
- To help deliver sound Financial Management and Control witin our company
- To provide financial support to assist the achievement of region low cost manufacturing objectives & AOP targets
- To provide accurate and timely product costing data for new and existing products
- Participate in the Monthly, Quarterly, Year-end reporting, Periodic Forecasts and AOP processes
- The preparation of standard cost measures and their communication to site management
- To provide accurate product costings on a timely basis
- To provide accurate and timely cost centre spend reports to cost centre managers and site leadership team
- Contribute to & support the Management Accounting Team in delivering a high standard of service to both internal and external customers
- To support the ethos of lean culture, by the identification and systemisation of all relevant processes
- To contribute to the regions low cost manufacturing objectives by providing financial management and analysis with an emphasis on recommending remedial actions required
- Implement and support the corporate performance management systems
- To provide management accounting support to site projects
- Completion of specific aspects of Annual Operating Plan to agreed timelines
- Prepare and complete Monthly Reports, Quarterly reports & Periodic Forecasts
- Provide on-going financial support to site controller and site leadership team
- To ensure that appropriate controls are in place to achieve the highest economic level of compliance with corporate policies and relevant legislation
- To help ensure that financial reporting and audit standards and deadlines are achieved & maintained
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required company standardsQualifications, Experience & skills
- Qualified or Part- qualified Accountant with extensive relevant experience within a manufacturing company.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical manufacturing sector or other industries where similar best practices are in place.
- High degree of computer literacy, in particular with regard to ERP and Hyperion systems.
Advanced Excel Skills
- High level of attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.