You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Contracts Administrator will be joining one of Dublin’s leading automation and security companies, for some 34 years, at the heart of innovation and technology within this rapidly evolving industry sector. The Contracts Administrator will be required for a minimum of 6 months; however, this could be longer.
As a contracts administrator, you will be able to demonstrate strong account management and excellent problem solving skills. You will support the Maintenance contracts Supervisor and be responsible for the day to day account management & administration within the Contracts Department. The role will include dealing with customer service enquiries, so problem solving experience in a servicing role, ideally from the automation, facilities management or security systems background. You must be used to working to daily targets, KPI’s etc.
Main Responsibilities for Contracts Administrator
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via phone and or email.
- Troubleshoot and handle customer enquiries including account issues
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests
- Take ownership of customer requests and provide an excellent level of support
- Provide exceptional customer service experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLA’s
- Where necessary, escalate and communicate any customer issues to the supervisor
- Preparing and distributing of reporting information within the company
- Administration of specific service accounts and associated reporting
- Invoicing of Renewal/New Business and update of CRM and spreadsheets following same
- Maintaining up to date Customer information on Opera
- Oversee the customer online portals and maintain up to date information
To apply for this role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload or forward your CV and someone will be in touch shortly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.