You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Data Management Administrator
This position provides Supplier Quality projects support (By Contract) in relation to suppliers of direct/indirect materials. This position also can support any activities requested to evaluate the quality requirements of suppliers according to current SQ procedures. All project activities are under the oversight of internal ESIQ SQ Management
Main Responsibilities of the role:
Detailed Job Description:
* Keep Supplier records updated with any information related to materials, qualification and monitoring activities
* Support any Supplier data alignment within the SQ records and Local systems (e.g. SAP/Panda/Atlas)
* Support completion of the client’s Quality Requirements/Quality Agreements with suppliers
* Support the Approved Supplier List (ASL) review
* Coordinate completion of Specification agreements with suppliers
* Support actions associated with Change control
* Collaboration on project part of teamwork across ESIQ SQ organization
* Provide supplier data for metrics and risk management documents
* Follow-up on activities related to ESIQ-SQ/Supplier Investigation and CAPA.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
* Degree qualified
* 2-3 years+ experience
* Fluent English (written and oral).
* cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) knowledge preferred
* Supplier Quality experience preferred
* Computer skills – database entry, MS Office applications (Word/Excel), general electronic application use
* Being able to work alone as well as in team
* Effective communication; capable to interact with suppliers and internal departments.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.