You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Client On-Boarding Manager - Funds
Senior Client On-Boarding Manager
Dublin - Ireland
A large global Asset Management firm specialising not only in financial services but also in technology is looking for an experienced On-boarding and Implementations Manager. If you are looking for a stable job with a fast-growing organisation as well as exposure to front-office operations this is the job for you!
The company offers one of the best benefits packages in the market and a good life-work balance!
As an On-boarding and Implementations Manager you will be responsible for new products launches and closures, Institutional clients on-boarding, market due diligence and putting together new business proposals;
- Team Management;
- Conduct monthly service meetings with the Institutional and wholesale business to review new fund activity;
- Day to day project management of the operational aspects of client implementations;
- Client On-boarding experience;
- Experience with product launches/closures;
- Experience Managing projects;
- A manager or supervisor of staff;
- Candidates will come from Asset Management or Fund Administration firms;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on +353 (phone number removed) for a confidential chat!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.