You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Systems Administrator - Dublin
Systems Administration – Dublin
We are currently working with one of Ireland’s leading cloud solutions providers and are excited to offer you the chance to join as a Systems Administrator that is capable of working up to Level 2/3. You will report to the Team Lead of Systems Engineering and you will be provided first class Systems Support on all ICT infrastructure.
* Minimum 3 tears experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 and above
* Exchange Server, Active Directory, Office 365 experience
* Virtualisation with Vmware/Hyper V or Citrix
* General Networking ability with TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN’s, Routing, WAN, LAN
* Excellent communication skills
* An understanding of storage solutions
* Professional accreditations such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP etc
Systems Administrator Nice to Haves:
* Cloud exposure with AZURE or AWS
* SAN experience
* SQL Server Exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Systems Engineers wanting to join of one Irelands IT leaders. You will be joining at an exciting time of development and building as there in a large growth phase.
For more information on the Systems Administration role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed).
*A full job description and company profile can be provided
Keywords – Ireland, Dublin, IT, Systems, Administration, Engineering, Support, Systems, Windows, Microsoft, Cloud, AWS, AZURE, ITIL, Virtualisation, Hyper V, VMware,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital