You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Architectural Technologist Dublin
Architectural Technologist – Dublin
Salary (negotiable on experience)
Responsibility to produce design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe using BIM software.
To liaise with the Client, Construction Team and other stakeholders as required to ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team and provide support as necessary to the project team during the construction and handover phase of a project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output using BIM Technologies
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules
- Comply with Design Procedures
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical)
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and material
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services using Navisworks
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs
- Maintain accurate records
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion
- Comply with design stage programmes
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement
- Attend site meetings as required
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals
- Promote company image
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor and being commercially aware
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc. in Architectural Technology
- BIM – Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD Building Regulations and Design Standards including BCAR
- Technical Detailing & Material Specification
- Drawing Symbols & Standards
- Problem solving
- Technical Innovation and Value Creation
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.