You can save this job and apply at a later date.
€45,000 - 48,000
Boden Resource are working with a leading Facilities Management service provider, who are looking for a Maintenance Planner to be based on a client site in Cork.
- Coordinating and planning the delivery of technical services and area tasks on the site using CMMS systems.
- Ensuring a safe and compliant working environment, including risk assessments, method statements, certifications, permits to work and safe isolations. Responding to emergency calls as required.
- Developing and improving the site asset management system, and implementing site-wide asset management strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with the service level agreement and ensuring correct documentation for subcontractors.
- Responsible for assisting in maintenance budget management across the site.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A background and relevant qualifications in engineering (electrical/mechanical)
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing or facilities management role would be advantageous
- Highly customer focused, with experience managing client relationships
- IT literate and familiar with CMMS systems such as Maximo
- An understanding of risk management and HSE, the methods employed to manage risks, hazards and control
If this role matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you're looking for a new role within FM but this isn't quite right, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.