You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Boden Resource are working with a leading Facilities Management services provider who are looking to add a Maintenance Scheduler to their team based on a pharmaceutical manufacturing site in Cork. Your role will be to coordinate all maintenance and services across the Facilities Management contract, logging tickets and undertaking day to day administration.
- Receiving tickets on the helpdesk, raising requests for engineering and facilities assistance.
- Logging and prioritising all tickets received, ensuring all work orders are closed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Issuing, receiving and entering all maintenance information into Maximo maintenance system.
- Undertake day to day administration in association with the helpdesk and facilities department.
- Coordinating with the facilities team in relation to ongoing planned and reactive maintenance.
- Control all contractor / in-house work orders to ensure compliance with site KPI’s
- Act as a central source of information dealing directly with customer queries in a professional and courteous manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a maintenance scheduling or helpdesk role within a technical environment (pharmaceutical ideally)
- IT Literate with experience of Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Familiarity using Maximo or other Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) software
- Confident and commited to providing a high quality, professional service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and work adaptably under pressure.
If this role matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you are looking for a new role within Facilities Management but this isn't quite right, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.