Dungannon, Mid Ulster
At Donnelly Group, we look for great people who share our passion for our brands. Everyone in our business plays their part in putting the customer first and bringing great customer experience to life, so this is a fantastic place to get your career in motion.
As a service technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of products. Based out of our workshops you will undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that our customers receive great service, from start to finish. We are recruiting for Service Technicians throughout our Vauxhall, Mitsubishi, Volkswagon and Fleet workshops at our Enniskillen, Omagh, Dungannon and Campsie sites.
We’re looking for great people who share our passion for our brands, so you’ll bring:
• Completion of an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
• Minimum one years experience post-qualification in a busy workshop
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
• A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
• A mindset that prioritises health and safety matters
In return you’ll receive
• A competitive salary and bonus package,
• Exceptional professional and personal development through our Donnelly Group Academy, to include full manufacturer training, which is unrivalled in the motor industry.
• 30 days holiday (20 annual, 10 public)
• Automatic Life cover
• Access to subsidised healthcare cash plan