You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Administration Assistant- Part Time
You will be responsible for:
* Planning of appointments and clinics using Manager computerised system;
* Liaising with customers regarding appointment bookings;
* Co-ordinating diaries;
* Distribution of confidential medial reports to customers and copy reports to employees as requested;
* Prepare referral notes / paperwork for clinics;
* Audio Transcription of confidential reports, letters, and memorandum;
* Retrieval of and filing of notes;
* Photocopy / fax / scan of documents;
* Answer the telephone and forward messages in a clear, concise, relevant and timely manner to meet clients’ needs;
* Provide support to the administration function during annual leave;
* Adhere to strict confidentiality clause at all times both in and out of office hours;
* Establish and maintain honest and constructive working relationships with all staff and colleagues.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.