You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Service Support Administrator
This role is based in a caring and sensitive environment where professional mental health services are provided to clients in need of assistance and therefore requires a professional, caring and understanding person to take control of the front of house duties and ensure those whom they are in direct contact with are felt at ease and treated with dignity and respect.
This role is part-time permanent, providing 32 hours weekly. To have consideration for this role you must demonstrate;
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings & weekends.
- 3 GCSE's including English & Math's
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative/customer service role.
Main duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- To provide a reception service to our clients and customers
- To welcome visitors to the building and ensure relevant H&S procedures etc are followed.
- To be responsible for the co-ordination and scheduling of service appointments in line with client requirements as reflected in the relevant contract / SLA.
- To build and maintain positive client relationships.
- To deliver an efficient and professional service both internally and externally.
- Ensure all information is managed in line with Data protection requirements.
- To print and collate client files in preparation for counsellors working with clients.
- To assist the Counselling team with file closure on a timely basis.
- Input data & produce accurate Reports on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
- To assist the Administrative Service Manager and counselling team in identifying and
communicating areas for development to ensure continued high-quality services.
- To support the Team in the management of all client referrals as required, including timely allocation and appropriate updating of relevant databases.
- To provide routine clerical duties including faxing, photocopying, filing scanning and shredding as and when required.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply" or alternatively call "Robbie" on (phone number removed) to discuss the role in more detail.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK