You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Shift patterns are
6.00am – 3.00pm, 7.30 – 1.30 and 8.00am – 2.00pm
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows
* Issue and assign daily collections to correct postcode and areas.
* Process delivery change requests
* Record and process all holds at depot for collection
* Liaising with time delivery customers of key account customers generating pre alerts and estimate time of arrival.
* Generating data for district reports to key account customer
* Completing Proof of delivery report daily. Responsible for the visibility of proof and delivery exceptions.
* Dealing with customer queries and requests in a time sensitive environment
* Completing banking of Cash on deliveries
* Responsible for cash debrief and reports
* Complete tracker of all delivery information.
* Key entry of data for EXPORT operation.
* Debrief daily collections.
Experience in a similar role is preferred.
Computer Literacy is required
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HRGO Recruitment - Belfast