You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Security Manager : SOC
Security Manager: SOC
6 Month Contracting as a security manager as part of the Security Operations Team for Global Consultancy
- 6 Month Contract
- €400 Per Day
- Dublin West
The SOC Operations Manager role is part of the SOC. Candidates in this role will oversee and coordinate the activities of SOC personnel and implement security assessment and incident response protocols. Candidates will coach personnel on technical issues and verify that they follow SOC policies to ensure all components are functioning optimally. Must establish and maintain metrics that help provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness while also participating in project planning activities such as infrastructure enhancements and change management controls.
- Serve as a recognized Subject Matter Expert in cyber security activities.
- Must have a proven track record in leading information security teams and technologies. Must have general knowledge with regulatory and privacy laws.
- Lead and guide fellow analyst during incident response and analysis.
- Experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Web and email filtering, Firewalls & Log Analysis, SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers, and Malware analysis and forensics tools.
- Handle security alerts and participate in incident triaging for timely resolution under defined SLA. Interact with multiple stackholders whenever required and assist them in closing the security incidents.
- Provide Network Capture and Network data analysis offers and solutions to client’s Business Market Customers.
- Correlate information from multiple data sources to identify potential security threat using SIEM platform such as FortiSIEM (preferable) , HP ArcSight, RSA SA, IBM Qradar,
- Perform multi-source threat intelligence-based research to identify and characterize new threats, vulnerabilities, and risks that apply to the customer.
- Perform technical research into malware security incidents to identify tactics, techniques, and procedures and to highlight new threats
- Conduct forensic analysis and reverse malware engineering to identify the attack root cause.
- Conduct an enterprise-wide Vulnerability Assessment campaign and ensure timely remediation of identified vulnerability. Perform trend analysis to capture and highlight repetitive critical vulnerabilities in the environment.
- Conduct periodic compliance & data governance assessment for client’s vendors, partners and employees to ensure alignment to client’s IT security policy.
- Front face to customer for all security-related matter and report to the head of security.
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Information Security or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience in providing detailed technical expertise on security within enterprise environments.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in information security experience with an emphasis on intelligence analysis, threat research, network threat analysis or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience with analysis and/or response to information security threats or incidents.
- A recognized expert on cyber threats including malware, cybercrime and advanced threats with an in-depth understanding of exploit and attack mechanisms at network and system-level and ability to identify and analyses their forensic artifacts
- Ability to interpret disparate sources of data, identify subtle patterns indicative of malicious activity and follow up with research to produce high-quality intelligence assessments and reports
- Strong Network Security experience
- Strong collaborator with a team-oriented attitude
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with product
- management to develop new security offerings
- Excellent English is written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Forensics and Incident response experience is an asset
- Experience in providing technical architecture and integration expertise on Security Solutions within large corporate environments with a focus on solution implementation
- Security certifications such as CHFI/CISSP/ITIL/SIEM vendor certification is a must.
Click Apply to be considered.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Recruitment Company