You can save this job and apply at a later date.
GES is a leading manufacturer of special steel products to the mining, construction, agriculture and recycling industries. Due to expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit 2 x Office Administrators who will be responsible for ensuring a highly professional receptionist service and also providing administrative support to a variety of functions.
Some of your duties will include:
· Input sales orders onto designated system as required
· Assist with daily checking of packing lists, resolving any issues with production control
· Liaise with customers to confirm sales orders
· Prepare customer invoices and process despatches accurately on a daily basis
· Respond and resolve any customer queries in relation to despatches and invoices
· Ensure all customer invoices and statements are emailed in a timely manner
· Printing weld drawings and labels for production department
· Manage all processes relating to exports and ensure paperwork completed and filed correctly
· Build a professional relationship with customers and potential customers to project a positive image of the company
You should have: -
· A minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent (inc English and Maths)
· 2 years experience in an administrative role
· 2 years experience using accountancy software
· 2 years experience in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Sound business acumen and an ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and first class organizational skills
· High degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication
· Highly motivated and flexible approach
· Ability to work under pressure
The closing date for this position is 16/7/2019
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
GES Ltd (Global Equipment Spares)