You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Title: Administrator
I’m currently recruiting for a growing construction company that specialise within Facilities Management. They have offices based in London, Bristol, Edinburgh, Liverpool and Newry.
They are wanting the relevant people to have a strong background accounts as well as a good telephone manner, you must be able to commute to the Newry office.
- Using the in-house system to receive, asses and process information
- Organisation and maintenance of files
- Ensuring quotes and additional work instructions have been confirmed
- Processing orders, confirming visit and raising draft invoices
- Updating all workbooks and collating information for monthly reports
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain and promote good relations with all existing and new customers
- Be a confident communicator with a good telephone manner
- Have an understanding of the construction industry is desirable
- Understand all Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Work well in a team, be an excellent organiser and be able to prioritise workload
- Have some Office based experience and a great eye for detail
For more information on this role please contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
XCL Management Global Recruitment