You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Health and Safety Officer
Acrow Recruitment is seeking interest from experienced Health and Safety Advisors to work with a specialist construction contractor on projects in Limerick.
Duties & Accountabilities:
· Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out site inspections.
· Serving as the company’s representative at site meetings.
· Ensuring statutory inspections are carried out and recorded.
· Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site.
· Organising and chairing the Safety Meetings.
· Advising Site Management with any safety related matter including paperwork.
· Compiling and updating Emergency Plans.
· Conducting accident investigations and reporting statutory notifications as required.
· Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
· Health and Safety related Diploma or Degree qualification.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction sector.
· Full Driving Licence.
An competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.