You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Technical Writer - Pharma / Bio / Dispensary
Technical Writer with Pharma / BIO / Dispensary experience. 12 month contract. Good daily rate. Dublin .
We are looking for an experienced technical writer with the scientific / medical background to create engaging manuals, training materials, and SOPs. You should be an experienced technical writer with strong communications skills and the technical expertise to write instructional content for a user base of varying technical expertise.
- Independently work with product teams to develop and maintain controlled documents such as user manuals, white papers and SOP’s for platforms, to improve the supply chain
- Manage documentation throughout the product lifecycle including creation, editing and versioning of materials.
- Manage and own documentation creation and control process to meet our evolving needs, including version control.
- Oversee document creation from concept through final sign-off in document control system.
- Participate in technical training to maintain required knowledge of platforms and applications as it pertains to documentation.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer, in the pharma / bio / dispensary industry.
- Knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven collaborative and teamwork skills.
- In-depth, recent knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to set project timelines, obtain stakeholder buy-in, and manage projects to timely delivery.
- Experience of downflow booths / fumehoods / drum moves an advantage, as is knowledge of drug substance manufacturing process,
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Planet Forward Ltd