You can save this job and apply at a later date.
QC Chemist - Microbiologist
Our biopharmaceutical client in Cork is looking for a QC Chemist - Microbiologist. The ideal candidate will be reporting to QC Team Leader and will be supporting Microbial and Analytical testing of finished product, API, excipients and packing components.
- Microbiological analysis such as Microlimits and test for specified organisms on API and Excipient samples.
- Performing site environmental monitoring.
- Interpretation and reporting of Endotoxin and sterility testing results.
- Microbial analysis of water (Purified/Potable)
- Bioassay finished product testing.
- Deviation investigations, CAPAs, change control.
- 2+ years' of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in microbiology testing including: Sterility testing, Bioburden testing, endotoxin testing, Growth Promotions etc.
- BSc degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or equivalent
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to (url removed).
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Anna Sobczyk at +353 (0) (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.