You can save this job and apply at a later date.
I am currently working with an expanding multinational who are expanding their Dublin office with a highly experienced Database Engineer for their team. You will work on database engineering as well as Database Administration projects.
The role will largely focus on database administration for MongoDB, Postgresql and mySQL platforms. You will also provide assistance in physical and logical database design, performance and tuning for these database platforms.
- 5+ years of database engineering or DBA experience
- Extensive MongoDB experience
- Python and Linux scripting skills
- Prior extensive working experience with MongoDB, Postgresql, and mySQL
- Some experience with Oracle, Vertica & SQL Server Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of database internals and data structures.
- previous hands-on experience with database design and tuning
There is an extensive benefits package on offer here including bonus structure, pension, full healthcare, travel tax incentives and more!
If this sounds like the role for you, please register your interest by sending across your CV or contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital