You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Value Stream Manager
This is a permanent position, reporting to the Platform Manager, and will be responsible for planning, direction, and control of manufacturing activities for one value stream at the Site.
- Manage, motivate, and develop staff;
- Drive production efficiencies and continuous improvement within the Value Stream;
- Champion HSEE policies, procedures, and programmes;
- Ensure manufacturing operations conform to corporate, statutory, and regulatory requirements for GMP;
- Maintain control over value stream budget, recommend capital investments, and drive cost reductions;
- Ensure responsibilities under Quality System are met.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Production Team Leader Role in a multinational company
- A 3rd Level degree or similar qualification
- Strong history of achieving high performance within the Healthcare/Medical Devices Sector.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits package. It is an excellent opportunity to join an established Global company as it expands its Irish operations.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organisations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to (url removed).
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Brendan McNamara at 021. 428 9612 or send your profile to (url removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.