You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER
If you are an experienced Oracle PL/SQL developer and looking a new role then this is perfect for you.
My client, based in Dublin is looking for someone to join their existing Technology Integration Team.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer - Dublin - Contract
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Managing project source code and documentation
- Coding to client & oracle standards
- Database tuning and performance monitoring
- Management of DBA routine tasks
- Developing code reviews
- Maintenance activities
- Writing complex PL/SQL for Oracle 10g or higher databases
- Experience with data modelling and database design
- Oracle PL/SQL coding including but not limited to;
- Oracle Built in Packages
- Application Tuning
- Dynamic SQL
- Producing reports
- SQL tuning & Oracle query optimization
- DBA routine tasks
- Creation of data models & maintenance within Oracle Designer
- Building context and composite indices
- Oracle database design.
- Oracle PL/SQL programming including not limited to;
- Data definition language
- Bulk collect
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital (phone number removed)
Keywords; Oracle, PL/SQL, Dublin, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital